School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
― John Green, Looking for Alaska
|—||this is so true, man (via ink-its-art)|
This is the only one I’ll answer.
Some people are completely fine with being bigger, and are completely healthy, because BIG FUCKING SHOCKER, fat people can and are just as healthy as thin people a good amount of the time.
Now, on to the reason for people wanting to gain weight. There is a lifestyle called feedism/feederism, whichever you choose, where people either get aroused by the idea of seeing someone gain weight/stuff themselves full of food, or are aroused by gaining weight themselves/stuffing themselves.
It’s a lifestyle that people have, much like BDSM and all that jazz.
DO YOU WANT TO GET PAID FOR PLAYING APPS
There’s this thing called feature points and basically what you do is you play apps and for each app, feature points gives you points and you can redeem the points into Amazon, iTunes gift cards or Paypal.
And every app that you download, you get 1 extra chance to win a xBox one
I don’t use amazon or iTunes so I got paypal instead, see!
HOW TO SIGN UP
To sign up go to featurepoints.com on your iphone/andriod phone to start with 0 points, or use this link here to get 50 bonus points when you sign up
OR use the referral code EMILY to get 50 bonus points if you dont use the link above
++ If you did this, please like this post so I can check out your blog!
and if you have any questions, feel free to check the faq or inbox me!
omg I just made $5 at lunch from downloading apps wtf
Just bought Beyonce’s new album with the iTunes card I got from this. Fucking love you Daniel :D
this is probably the best thing i joined since tumblr. Thank you so much.
I never knew I could make money for doing what I regularly do, this is genius!
I just bought the Naked 3 make up thing with the money i made from this so, no it’s not a scam, yes it will make you money, just give it a try (:
I should have got in on the feature points thing AGES ago. Seriously, y’all should go try it. Its so easy and I just earned enough to pay for my coffee for a month!!